Marriage is Worthy of Great Investment
You are more than likely on our website because you desire strong marriages to be part of the DNA of your church. Marriage is analogized to the relationship between Christ and the Church and should be life-giving and full of grace. God’s design for marriage is foundational to our culture and should be prioritized and invested in by churches and couples.
Crisis is Everywhere.
Right now, there are probably more marriages in your churches than you realize that are suffering from stagnancy, complacency, and crisis. If they do not start bringing life and intentionality into their marriages, they will end up another painful statistic. Your time and resources will be poured into crisis intervention if you do not have a path to get ahead of the crisis to thwart it. Unless married couples are engaged with an effective structure immediately, some will not be married a year from now.
Churches Have a Ministry Gap
Most churches have solutions for premarital counseling and crisis/divorce care. But. What about the rest of the marriage? Unfortunately outside of occasional sermons, conferences and video series, marriages are left without an ongoing and effective discipleship strategy for their relationship.
Make a Multi-Generational Impact
There are decades of consequences when a divorce occurs. The emotional and financial impact on families has negative long-term effects. By saving one marriage in your church, you potentially change generations.
Benefits of Marriage Coaching:
- Establishes an effective ongoing marriage ministry structure.
- For all marriages.
- Wellness focus.
- Reduce crisis counseling.
- Promotes church unity and community.
- Not a burden on the church budget.
- Not a drain on pastoral time.
- Proactive not reactive.
- Promotes church involvement.
- Implementation piece to Biblical marriage teaching.
- Refreshing, not condemning.
- Simplify your life! Have space to be strategic and intentional.
- Grow. In knowledge, expertise and implementation.
- Connect. With your spouse and other couples.
- Have fun. Take a break, think, pray and plan.
- Settle your mind. Withdraw from stress and demands. Find peace, rest and clarity.
- Reduce anxiety. Manage your life, think and plan.
- Experience rewards. Invest in and enjoy your marriage.
- Motivation. Be encouraged in grace and get motivated to protect and grow.
- Hope. Thinking and planning brings hope and change.
- Make a difference. Change your marriage. Motivate others. Start a cultural movement.