- A marriage ministry curriculum and proactive discipleship pathway for all stages of marriage. We offer a structure for weekly, monthly or quarterly marriage groups based on the best fit for each church.
- A ministry partner who will help the church plan, promote and launch their groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grace Marriage for Churches
- The grace of God sets a marriage free to thrive.
- Jesus ultimately satisfies, marriage does not. If we are fully satisfied in Christ, we are freed to allow His grace to overflow to one another.
- While behavioral modification is important, the foundation of our marriages must be grace. While we teach the various tools to have a healthy marriage in our content, we continually emphasize how grace must fuel those efforts. Grace plus Intentionality equals a Transformed Marriage!
- If the importance of marriage ministry is championed by your church leadership team. When church leaders have a strong desire for healthy marriages and families, their heart and excitement will influence the overall impact, growth and longevity of the ministry.
- If you are looking to implement an ongoing strategy to help marriages thrive. It’s our desire to help you help couples navigate the seasons of life. That only happens with a long term vision and a pathway of discipleship.
- Please contact us today! Our team will ask helpful questions for you to determine if Grace Marriage is the right option to help you minister to the married couples in your church.
- Marriage counseling.
- A traditional small group.
- A seminar or conference.
- Engaging lessons and videos with Biblical concepts and strategies.
- Application steps to impact their marriage.
- Guided discussion for individual couples
- Group discussion to share collective insights.
- A fast-paced, fun and enjoyable time together.
- New content at every meeting.
- Grace Marriage groups can stay together for years.
- After 7 years, groups will repeat the cycle with revised and updated content.
- This looks different depending on the church. While the ministry is participant paid, some churches choose to offset peripheral costs (childcare, food, snacks, if applicable). Grace Marriage is not an “off the shelf” ministry model so we do not sell directly from our website.
- Contact us today for a complimentary strategy call. Our church support specialists will walk you through the Grace Marriage models, costs and what would work best for your church based on size, context and culture. If we’re not a good fit for your church, we may be able to recommend other trustworthy resources/ministries that might fit your needs!
- Facilitators from each church (staff or lay leaders)
- Grace Marriage will help to equip leaders to facilitate
- Contact us today!
- Our support team consult with you and provide an outline of your launch strategy.
- Church Support Specialists are assigned to each church to pray, encourage and equip church leaders and lay facilitators.
Grace Marriage for Business
- Leaders desire effective ways to invest in their employees
- Relational wellness can have positive or negative effects on their career and your organization.
- It’s the same access and features as Grace Marriage at Home.
- We offer it in discounted tiers so that businesses of any size can affordably invest in their team members.
Grace Marriage at Home
Grace Marriage at Home members have access to our monthly building blocks course, bonus resource emails and more. As long as you are an active member, you will have access to all past content also. We will continually add new resources and benefits to the membership
That’s a great question. This is a pathway, not a program. We know that your marriage will never get to a point that it doesn’t need to grow anymore. In order to serve you, we’ve committed ourselves to create a forum and platform for you to invest in your marriage in an ongoing way. This season will look very different from the next season of your life, so we aim to serve you all along your marriage journey.
Kind of 😉
If you get behind on your monthly content, yes, you can catch up any time!
If you want to move ahead to do upcoming monthly lessons that have not been revealed, no. Marriage is a marathon and not a sprint. The worst thing we could do for you is supply more content that results in overwhelm or lack of impact. We’re here to do whatever we can to help you grow longterm.
Also remember, you have access to all revealed content as long as your membership is current.
Absolutely…and we’d hate to see you go! For monthly subscribers, you can cancel before you billing cycle on any month. For annual subscribers, you can cancel before your yearly renewal. This is easily done inside your dashboard or you can give one of our member support specialists a call anytime at 866-263-1052.
You will need internet speed and a desktop or mobile device capable of streaming video content. It is helpful to have access to a printer for worksheets but you could keep a notepad or journal handy for notes and worksheets.